Friday, July 15, 2005

6:15 pm How is it possible to play poker better on a Wensday after noon then it is to play on a friday night. Maybe it's playing against better players who don't chase as much? Or maybe it's bad luck? Or maybe i'm not thinkin right but I just lose 3 sit and goes, haven't done that since i started playing them. Everyone's hitting tripples against me, my pre flop raises aren't paying off, missing my flushes, my bluffs aren't working and the final kick in the nuts is that one time where you force yourself to let the hand go , my A,6 on a Q,6,Q flop, King comes up , there's a flush that i don't have a chance to have, i bet and get reraised, he must have a flush , he also reraised before the flush, so he may have a Q, both which beat my 6, so i fold before the river, river comes up Q, the guy wins with his flush when i would have had the full house.

6:18 pm Finally some luck, going in on A,4 the flop comes up A,K,8 with 2 hearts, I call as do 3 other players, when the 3rd heart hits I bet and everyone folds. Back to a little over even 815 chips

6:22 pm
3 Huge hands in a row, the first was A,4 again, again a back door flush hits but not for me, I play as if i hit it, everyone folds except one guy, my Ace beats his pocket 10's. Next hand has pocket JJ, flop is ,7,9,10 , next card comes up 8. I go all the way with a guy holding A,K . Next hand has J,8 suited clubs, flop comes 3 clubs, 9,10,8. 5 guys are in and all 5 guys go past the turn as , 7 h, and 5 d come out. One guy has pocket AA, another guy was chasing the possible flush. Another huge hand A,K off suit and K,Q,8 rainbow comes up. I win another hand.

6:26 pm 1945 in chips Party poker taughts me with AK suited and KQ suited, both of which i raise pre flop and hit nothing, not even one of the right suit.

k9 lookin fine , suited k,9 in the small blind lets me see a flop with high card 9 rainbow. I bet it out have one caller, bet out 100 chips, still one caller, 9 hits on the river giving me 3 of them. I bet they fold.

10/10, I raise it against the two blinds , big blind calls then folds to the next bet with JJ5 out 2370 in chips.

With that many chips I am almost gaurenteed the money if I decide to wait it out, the only flops i'll bother getting into are the top hands or checking into a blind. I won't risk going below 2000 chips. As can be seen by me folding a tempting A,9 off suit in late position. I really want to make the money in this one, not making the money would be devestating to my confidence.

6:40 pm Folding suited low connectors i'm not even going to watch the hands cause I know one of them will hit. I don't need the temption.

6:43 pm My friend Sue wishes me Luck ...

6:44 pm I shit you not ... delt AA, take a guy to the turn 2845 chips.

Chip counts

Total number of players : 4

Seat 4: masterdeb8er ( $1045 )

Seat 9: samuel11076 ( $1350 )

Seat 8: MiS77077 ( $2760 )

Seat 5: day2daley ( $2845 )

Trny:13959306 Level:5 Stakes (150/300)

6:53 I get delt pocket A,A I'm not in the blind so I decide to slow play it. I call 300 chips and get both players in, hand comes up J,9,8, all 3 players raise and reraise along the way betting it up and up. In the end believe it or not they had Pocket 88 and Pocket 99, BOTH hitting their sets to beat my aces. I come 3rd place and net $9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home