Monday, October 10, 2005

Well there hasn't been much to talk about. I have been playin on and off. I put on $50 and played for about 3 weeks , mainly sit and goes. I had up swings and down swings, but eventually a couple bad beats got me. Mainly me flopping a set of 3's on a big pot, having JJ (over cards) calling and him hitting Jack on the River.
I also had a really bad beat when i had Pocket QQ , flop was Q,A,A. The other guy in had the A,9. River came 9.
So i played in a $5 Limit Holdem tourny and made 14th out of 690 players. Only winning $30 9th place was $100 and 1st was $750.
Still it was nice to finish that high in a tourny as my previous record had been about 47th.
I saw a tourny on party poker the other day 1000 party points to enter, 1 entry into the $100k party for free tournament. 1000 points is quite a few points. Anyway long story short there were 555 players and i lasted to the top 18 to get my invite and finished 3rd.
So Oct, 23rd I play in a $100,000 card tournament. Woo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home