Saturday, March 04, 2006

Daleys Hand of the night has been cancelled ...
Daley could show you two of his nut flushes losing to full houses or my
-$100 loss on my pocket AA. Or any number of bad hands.
Thursday i started with $180 went up to $440 by friday night $610 tonight ....
then down .... to $380. Which is still up $200 in 3 nights which is good but god the
swings are hard.
I swear i'm done with draws , straights, flushes, straight flushes, i must be on the worlds
longest dry streak, i've literally bet into about 20 different 30% chance drawing hands
and seen the hands to the river, with big pay offs if i hit and i've hit like nothing. So i cashed
out $280 and left $100 online to play with. Hopefully that keeps my head on straight and
makes me play tighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home